Season 1 is the first season of Bite Me. it ran episodes 1-5. the series was popular to get a second season.
- Outbreak- Released: 12/02/10- If a Zombie outbreak happened today, would you notice right away? These guys wouldn't. Meet Jeff, Mike and Greg -- three friends who are about to become the protectors of mankind in the war versus the undead. But first they've got some stuff to do, neighbors to flirt with and video game zombies to kill. Get ready to meet your saviors.
- Dead Rising Guy- Released: 12/02/10- With Mike moving out, Jeff and Greg set about interviewing new roommate candidates. After an epic session of Dead Rising 2, Mike is off to meet his ball busting girlfriend Lauren, While Jeff and Greg sit down with the newest applicant, a strange looking dude from craigslist. What's the worst that could happen?
- Craiglist Guy- Released: 12/10/10- As Mike continues his move over to Lauren's place, Jeff and Greg are trapped in their own house as zombie Brian rampages through the halls. They've got to think quickly and find a weapon if they're going to survive. Focusing so hard on getting Brian out of the house, Jeff is not prepared for the surprise guest about to knock at his door.
- Night Vision- Released: 12/16/10- All hell is breaking loose inside the house and out as Jeff and Greg try to contain Brian and Mike encounters his first zombies. Jeff and Greg are stuck in their own house now as something is about to join Brian in the hunt for the living -- something a little familiar to the guys. Meanwhile, Mike tries to convince Lauren that this is real -- and that he and his friends are the only ones that know what to do. It's a hard sell. But there's only one way to prove it.
- Night Makes A Stain (Finale)- Released: 12/30/10- The zombie outbreak has spread and the horde is building. No one knows what to do. No one except Jeff, Mike and Greg who tap their vast knowledge of Zombies to organize the group and lead what will be the first of many bloody battles against the undead. This is their moment -- their time to rise. All it took was the end of the world.